1 cup crushed OREO Original Cookies
50g butter, melted
500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup cream, lightly whipped
100g OREO* Chocolate Crème Cookies, crushed
50g OREO* Chocolate Crème Cookies, extra, roughly chopped
1. COMBINE the crushed oreos and butter and press into a lined 20cm springform pan. Chill while preparing the batter.
1. BEAT the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Fold in the gelatine mixture, lemon juice, cream and OREO* Chocolate Creme Cookie crumbs.
3. POUR the filling into the prepared crust, refrigerate for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with extra OREOs.
4. Refrigerate for another for 2 hours or until set.
Optional: toppings like choco chips/nuts
You can also mix nutella (if you want nutella flavor)